Monday, August 3, 2009

Summer Fun - Mega Marriage Event

On Saturday Jennifer and I taught at an Ozark Marriage Matters Event in Boliver, MO. 16 wonderful couple gathered to grow in their marriage experience. This was a great couple full of fun and life but I assume he was in the witness protection plan and thus could not face the camera.
What fun the couples had learning and growing about their marriages. Jennifer did the teaching and I provided the color commentary. Do they look happy or what... Jennifer does a great job with couples.
Jennifer's summer flowers. Come and visit and sit on our patio. You will enjoy good friends, a little ice tea and a beautiful view of Jennifer's gardens. She is currently fighting Japanese beetles on the roses. Heard the little creatures called some bad names tonight. I told her they were all part of God's big design... She doesn't always appreciate my spiritual insights.


No comments: