Friday, January 1, 2010

A Decade of Change Coming

On the first day of this new decade I think about what this blog will look like ten years from now - ten years of growing and laughing together. The Green twins will be ready to move to high school and then off to conquer the world. Many confirmations will be happening each year. Paul will have retired and will be working to fill his many free hours. Jennifer will be supporting the household with her 30-50 hours of counseling work each week. I might have to learn to cook (I hear my brother has taken up this task.) I am suspecting the biomass of grandkids will be up by 4-500%. They will be carrying me around instead of the current arrangement. I know I have said this in the past but I think my life will be divided into two parts - BG and AG. I love the after grandkids part... May God's love be near and dear to you this decade...

No comments: