Saturday, December 29, 2007

New Hats from Long Meetings

In my present job I have to attend a lot of meetings. As you might imagine, not all meetings are exciting, so I devised a way to calm my nerves and remain attentive during long, stressful meetings. I knit! The beneficiaries of my recent attempts were members of Miriam's family. Here you see Addison in pink, Jasmine in purple and white, Alex in green and Miriam in rose. This turned out to be such fun that I'm already planning for next year and meetings are looking more appealing than ever.

2 comments:

Miriam said...

Look at you! Nice posts - so impressed!!!! And to think Andrew thought you were going to be a one post blog! Now see if you can figure out how to publish this comment - good luck!

bakersinspringfield said...

Impressive in the 21st Century