Sunday, October 25, 2009

Turning 57 Birthday Fun

Last week I turned 57 years old. Was it ever a fun weekend. Many special events filled my weekend celebration. Pictured above are just a few. We went out to eat with Dan and Mary at world famous Millie's. It was terrific. Jennifer and I shared the prime rib... Earlier in the day two of my little girl friends made up special birthday cards featuring their hands. So very special...Lots of kisses came with the cards... Finished the evening attending the symphony. Dr. J and I often attend as we find those people very much like our selves except that they or for the most point 20 years older than we are... Experienced a great concert with the sounds of Louie Armstrong. (Note to Tina - If the cow flew overhead what time is it in Miami?)

No comments: