Saturday, October 3, 2009

Twins and Stella for Pizza

The Greens came over for pizza tonight. Paul made his famous from scratch pizza and Jennifer whipped up some brownies also from scratch. Both were a great hit. Following the meal Jennifer assisted Miriam with a sewing project and Alex and I watched the girls. In a free moment Miriam, the one with a four year degree in graphic design, attempted to teach me how to put four pictures into one like she often does on her blog. Her example is up above.

The Greens went home and I attempted to "go and do thou likewise." I did not do so well. Looks like I will need some special tutorial help with my Photoshop work. Truly old dog -trouble learning new tricks. I will not give up. Check back to see my progress - I hope.

1 comment:

Miriam said...

You got part of it - there are squares - I see the white line...looks hidden behind some layers! You'll get there - can't wait to see round #2 - call me if you need pointers.